A blessed wife and full-time mom • A proud dog mom • Introverted • Utah-based • Millennial
Latina (originally from Colombia!) • Trilingual (Español, English, Français) • Catholic
Conservative • Perfectionist • Homebody
Driven • Someone who tells it like it is!
Old-fashioned (and a proud goody two-shoes)
Also on Instagram and Pinterest: Say HI! :D
God • Our son • My husband • Our pup • Family • Food
Cultures • Marketing • Meditating • Sweets/pastries • Our family businesses
Everything U.S.A. • Everything Colombia • Working out • Challenges
And pretty much everything else in between
What do I believe as a Catholic?
You’ll find out by reading the Nicene Creed,
which is a staple at Catholic Masses, where we all recite it.
To be the best at what I love
To go to Church more often
To start an animal shelter
To travel all around the world
To IMPROVE LIVES
And to welcome lovely YOU into my blog : )
MY RULES TO LIVE BY:
- Treat others as you’d like to be treated.
- “Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they’d look forward to the ride” (Anon.)
- There’s always a reason for why stuff happens. Don’t worry about the reason–just deal with the outcome.
- Optimism (with a dash of realism) is key.
- Be someone people can trust in.
- Your parents/elders DO know better: cherish them; believe (in) them; trust them.
- You rule how you feel. And how you feel rules what happens to you.
- Don’t covet anyone else’s anything.
- Life is what you want it to be, so if you think, know, and feel it, it will come.
- What you consciously tell your subconscious about will occur.
- Read a few more of my rules to live by!
(Some of) MY CONFESSIONS…
- I don’t get how college grads who choose to become nannies are OK w/having wasted time and money.
- I wish there were more people with our same values.
- I wonder how mormons can follow that “church” despite all the evidence against its basic beliefs.
- I value my family time above ALL else (“girls’ nights” aren’t all that fun)
- I don’t drink/smoke/do drugs/party.
- Finding Nemo, Eight Below, and The Lion King make me BAWL. (I feel for animals more than I do for people.)
- Which is why if I could rescue every unloved/homeless dog and cat, I definitely would!
- I try to see the lesson in everything because I hardly question/complain about anything.
- I’m a cynic.
- I find it ridiculous that some people must be taxed more in order for society to prosper. What’s needed is a government that doesn’t spend like crazy.
- Check out more of my confessions (from 2014)!
- Plus my post on Confessions from a Happy Catholic
- And even more confessions (from 2016)!
(Some of) MY CONNECTIONS:
Just a sprinkling of the great groups I’m fortunate to belong to/work with…
I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little bit about me. Now I’d LOVE to hear about you!
… So if you have any questions, comments, concerns, or just want to tell me about your day, simply contact me.
May the rest of your day be delightful and “see” you later!