I’m so excited to share this with you! When I was pregnant and learned there were several companies out there willing to send me freebies for our baby and me, I almost couldn’t believe it. How could they be so generous?
(Yeah, yeah, I know. They’re not necessarily doing it out of the limitless goodness of their hearts.)
Check out all I got in my Baby and Pregnancy Boxes from various retailers:
Or maybe I was actually “paying them” with my contact information? Either way, it felt like Christmas to get so many goodies throughout the course of several weeks, and I’m here to share how you, too, can join in on the fun of having businesses mail you tons of freebies that you and your baby can enjoy.
If you’re expecting or know someone who is, what are you waiting for: Get them one (or all!) of these Welcome boxes (together they’re worth hundreds of dollars) so they’re closer to being 100% ready for Baby.
Oh, and keep in mind that most of these require you to create a Baby Registry before you get your free box. Amazon’s will even require that you buy OR have someone else buy a $10 item off the registry.
But don’t worry: If either hate registries like us or don’t want to make yours public so others can’t look for it, you CAN make all your registries with these companies PRIVATE.
How to get a free Walmart Baby Box
- Create your free Baby Registry on the Walmart website
- Copy the link for that Walmart Baby Registry and paste it onto the form on this Walmart Baby Box Request form.
- That’s it! Shipping is free but it takes a few weeks.
The Walmart box I got included these cute milestone and monthly counters:
How to get a free Amazon Baby Box
This is another one that requires you to create a Baby Registry, and like I said earlier, you must spend (or have someone else buy) $10 worth of products off it. Oh, and you need to also have a Prime account.
- Create and complete a Baby Registry
- Have over $10 of purchases from their registry (from themselves or gifters): The $10 threshold does not include tax or shipping costs and is considered met once the associated orders ship. It also does not include purchases of Prime or Gift Cards.
- That’s literally it: After the $10 purchase goes through, you’ll be eligible for receiving your Box and you’ll get it in a few weeks.
Note that this is a limited time offer, good while supplies last.
How to get a free Target Baby Box
This is the only box I didn’t get because it required me to go to the store, and frankly, since I’m not a frequent Target shopper, it became a waste of time for me to go and find they didn’t have the box both times I went specifically to claim it.
However, I’ve heard it’s another good box to get, so I decided to share how to claim it anyways :)!
- Click HERE for the Target Baby Registry page
- Sign in or Create a Target.com account
- Add at least one item to your registry
- You’ll then receive an email from Target letting you know that you can go to Guest Services to pickup your Welcome Gift.
- This means you’ll have to physically stop by Guest Services (even during this pleasant pandemic!) to ask for your registry gift. They MAY ask to see your registry barcode to scan to give you your FREE bag. (I write “may” because both times I’ve gone, they appeared to only look at my printout and trust that I had a code for the bag.)
- Occasionally they do run out, so just make a note to check back next time if you’re out of luck..like I was each time I went.
How to get a free Baby Box from Noobie Box
Nooobie Box only requires that you pay for shipping ($7 when I got it, but it’s now $9) as you “order” your free box. From the Welcome email I received after I “bought” my box:
We offer a free pregnancy gift box to introduce moms-to-be to brands & products we love. Every box is filled with products & samples to try out and offers for you to take advantage off. The content of the box varies, and always has a variation of products for you and baby. And did we mention it’s FREE? :)
- Click HERE to place your order for a free box
- Enter your email address
- Answer a few questions from the popup
- Enter your contact and payment information
- That’s it! Stay on the lookout as your box may take a few weeks to arrive
How to get a free Baby Box from Baby List
Baby List is a global registry where you can add items from several sites across the web, so that you’re not dependent on a single store and don’t have to manage a bunch of different registries. Gifters who visit it can then see all these items and choose to buy from wherever they wish.
This is another box that has you pay in advance, $10 to be exact. But the $10 becomes store credit that you then use to buy anything off the Baby List shop.
- To start your Baby List registry, you must first answer some questions
- Then you enter your contact and payment information
- You’ll also be asked to add some items to your new Baby List registry
- This one will also take a few weeks
BONUS: What if you want free formula?
Say you’re planning on exclusively breastfeeding but want to have at least SOME formula on hand in case it doesn’t pan out. Or you want to formula-feed from the get-go but don’t want to have to buy a lot of formula at first.
Well, Similac and Enfamil both have Rewards programs that allow parents to subscribe and receive occasional free samples and coupons. Here’s how you can sign up:
- Click HERE to sign up for the Similac Strong Moms Program. Small cans and ready-to-feed bottle samples take several weeks to arrive. Your free Shutterfly Photobook offer arrives almost instantaneously via email.
- Click HERE to sign up for free Enfamil samples and coupons. Enfamil stuff seems to take longer than Similac to arrive.
In addition, if you have a Reddit account, you can join the FormulaFeeders Subreddit where members post coupon giveaways (and all you have to do is be the first to contact the person and give them your address so you can get their free coupons).
_ _ _
What are some other free Baby or Pregnancy Boxes you’ve received and really liked? Which of those products are you looking forward to the most?