Sponsored by Sears. All opinions my own.
Nation, Christmas is just days away away (!!!) so if you haven’t done your holiday shopping yet, now is CRUNCH time.
Fortunately for you, I have some great super last-minute ideas that you can get anytime from the 22nd until right up until a few minutes before your Christmas Eve party.
How is that even possible? Well if you are shopping on Sears.com, December 22nd is the last day to order online and receive by Christmas. (Sears even offers free two-day shipping options on qualifying orders for Shop Your Way MAX members and on qualifying purchases of $59 or more). AND if you miss the shipping deadline or need your online purchase even faster–even on the same-day you order, through Christmas Eve–you can take advantage of Free Store Pickup and In-Vehicle Pickup, both guaranteed ready in five minutes, and Reserve It.
Also, in the days leading up to Christmas, Sears will offer multiple sales events at 8 AM (check them out below my ideas), and now through Tuesday (12/23) Sears stores are open 8 AM until midnight and on Christmas Eve from 8 AM-6 PM.
In short, Sears is THE place to go if you have a shopping spree’s worth of things to buy right now:
Now if I were looking for super (and I mean way) last-minute gifts on Sears.com, I’d get the following:
- Some Burberry cologne (such as this Burberry for Men Eau de Toilette) for my dad because he’s such a fan of the brand and that particular fragrance.
- A Michael Kors bracelet (such as this Glam Rock Rose Gold Bangle) for my mom because that’s our favorite designer. (<3 rose gold.)
- A compact Canon laser printer for my boyfriend because his recent disappointment at not being able to find any cartridges for his relatively new printer after looking for hours led him to specifically say, “next time I’ll get a Canon.” (Seriously, shopping for guys is so easy.)
- Lots and lots of socks (such as these ones from Dockers) for donating to a homeless shelter.
But what if your list isn’t anything like my hypothetical one? Well then check out these other deals Sears has going on this week:
From now until the 23rd:
- Up to 50% off all Craftsman tools including the Craftsman® 140-pc. Mechanics Tool Set: Sale price $79.99 (Reg. price $159.99)
- Up to 75% off all Fine Jewelry including the Certified Diamond Solitaire Studs in 14k white gold: Sale price $149.99 (Reg. price $499.99)
- Up to 25% off all Kenmore Appliances including Kenmore® 4.3 cu ft. Front Load Washer: Sale price $699.99 (Reg. price $939.00)
And starting the 21st—In-store, with thousands more online:
- Save 43% on the Kenmore® 22 cu. ft. French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator, Reg. price $2299.99, sale price $1299.99
- Save 50% off the Craftsman® 230-pc Mechanic’s Tool Set, Reg. price. $199.99, sale price $99.99
- Buy more save more on regular and sale priced clothing, accessories, sleepwear, lingerie, footwear, and home fashions when you get an extra 30% off when you spend $150 or more, an extra 25% off when you spend $100-$149.99, or an extra 20% off when you spend up to $99.99.
- Save up to 60% off on coats, sweaters, sleepwear, and fleece for the entire family. Savings range 30-60% off.
- Save big on fashions for her, including up to 50% off the redesigned Metaphor collection; Reg. price $24.00-$72.00, sale price$11.99-$35.99
- $9.99 Everlast Tank and Yoga Pant Gift set for her, Reg. price $28.00
- Save up to 50% off on the redesigned Structure collection for men, savings range 30-50% off.
- 20-60% off family footwear, including 50% off all Craftsman® slippers; Reg. price $40.00-$50.00, sale price $20.00-$25.00
What’s on YOUR (last-minute) Christmas shopping list? (Or what do you want from Santa?)
_ _ _
PS- Looking for more ideas? Then don’t forget to check out my other Gift Lists: